Looking for Wells Fargo Mortgage Bill Payment Options? then this post will outline the various ways for you to make your Wells Fargo Mortgage bill payments the way that’s most convenient for you. Do you know that there is a Wells Fargo mortgage payment grace period of 15 days past the payment due date? that is what makes them outstanding from others. But it’s important that you make your monthly mortgage payment on time.
When you pay Wells Fargo mortgage bill on time, it will eliminate the chances of being charged a late fee, and also keep your credit in good standing. That is why you need to discover the different ways you can pay off your Wells Fargo mortgage, of which we shall list them here.
Wells Fargo, being is one of the most popular banks in the United State of America, provides banking, mortgage, investing, credit card, and personal, small business, and commercial financial services to millions of customers throughout the United States. The American multinational financial services company has it’s headquarter based in San Francisco, California, with central offices throughout the United States.
Furthermore, Wells Fargo Bank also offers a comprehensive online account center where it’s easy to manage your account and pay your Mortgage or Home equity bills online. So, if you’re wondering “Can I pay my Wells Fargo mortgage online?” the answer is yes. But there are a few additional choices to consider like Wells Fargo Mortgage bill pay by phone or through the mail.
Wells Fargo Mortgage Bill Payment Options
There are different ways you can make Wells Fargo Mortgage payment. These include Online, pay by phone, by mail, and in person. So you can decide which is the best option for you.
Register For Wells Fargo Mortgage Online Service To Make Payment
You need to enroll in Wells Fargo’s online mortgage services by visiting the Wells Fargo mortgage login page to complete the Wells Fargo online enrollment form. Just follow the below instructions to get started.
- Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com and click on the “Enroll now” link under the login box in the center of the page.Input your “social security number” (SSN) or check off the box stating that you don’t have one
- Type in your mortgage loan number
- Enter your email address
- Confirm your email address
- Press the “Continue” button at the bottom of the page
- In order to complete your Wells Fargo Mortgage online service enrollment process, kindly follow any further instructions provided by the website.
Wells Fargo Mortgage Online Bill Payment Process
Having enrolled in Wells Fargo’s online services you can easily pay your WellsFargo mortgage bill online. Once you sign in through the Wells Fargo login page, follow the instructions below.
- Go to the sign-in page and enter your username and password.
- Then press the red “Sign On” button below the form.
- Choose whether you want to make a one-time payment or set up recurring automatic payments.
- Input the amount you want to pay (must be the minimum or more)
- Type in your banking information as requested
- Then review your payment information and submit the payment once all information you provided is correct.
- Wells Fargo Mortgage Payment by Phone
You can actually make a Wells Fargo Home Equity payment over the phone. All you need do is pick up your phone and dial 1-800-357-6675. Before you call the line, you will need the following information ready with you:
- Your mortgage loan account number
- The last four digits of your Social Security Number
- The account number and routing number
The automated payment service is available 24/7. If you need further assistance from a representative, they are available on Monday through Friday, from 6 am – 10 pm Central Time or Saturday, from 8 am – 2 pm Central Time. If you prefer, you can pay online, pay by mail, or pay in person at a Wells Fargo branch.
Wells Fargo Mortgage Bill Pay by Mail
If you prefer to make your payment by mail, the process is very easy, simply mail your payment along with the payment coupon included in your most recent mortgage statement.
Note that the address where your payment is processed varies from state to state. So you are advised to mail to the address that appeared on your statement. If you don’t have your statement handy, call 1-800-357-6675 to find out what address to use.
Lastly, to pay in person, visit any Wells Fargo branch by clicking https://www.wellsfargo.com/locator to make a Wells Fargo mortgage payment in person.
Wells Fargo Mortgage Calculator
If you want to use the Wells Fargo bank mortgage calculator to determine rates and payments for a new mortgage loan, mortgage refinances, and home equity line of credit. Simply visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/mortgage/rates/calculator
For any question about Wells Fargo Mortgage bill payment options which include making a Wells Fargo Mortgage Payment online, by phone, through the mail or in person at any of their branches kindly use the comment section below.