Do you have a mortgage with Nationwide and you are looking for Nationwide mortgage bill payment options that suites your need in order to successfully pay your mortgage arrears. The good news is that Nationwide offers convenient ways for its customers to pay their mortgage bills without hassle.
Being a top and well-known insurance and financial services company, that provides a full range of insurance and financial services across the country including car, motorcycle, homeowners, pet, farm, life, and commercial insurance. Nationwide also offers annuities, mutual funds, retirement plans, and specialty health services to their customers.
It does not matter whether you are new to Nationwide or already have a mortgage with us, Nationwide will be with you every step of the way. Furthermore, Nationwide website makes it convenient for their customer to access their mortgage information ranging form
- Monthly payments
- Overpayments (these will show combined with your monthly payments)
- Insurance payments
- Interest added
- Interest rate history
- Redemption date.
Nationwide Mortgage Bill Payment Options
The process involved in making your mortgage payment online is very simple and stress-free. Although they are other options which include paying your mortgage by cash or cheque at any of Nationwide branches, and as well as using an ATM to pay a bill/transfer money.
In order to pay Nationwide mortgage bill online using the Internet Bank, follow the below instructions.
1. Log in to the Nationwide Internet Bank
2. Then select ‘Move money’
3. Find ‘Pay a bill or send money to someone’
4. Choose an account and select ‘Regular payment’
5. Now you will need to enter this sort code: 070094
6. Also enter this account number: 44444445 (This is the account number used for all mortgage payments)
7. Type in your ‘Reference Number’. It’s your unique mortgage account number, which you can find on any correspondence you have had from us about your mortgage.
8. Provide any other required information, and once done kindly submit your payment.
If you want to pay your mortgage from another bank or building society, then you need to provide the bank or building society with the following information:
- Sort code: ‘070094’
- Account number: ‘44444445’ (This is the account number we use for all mortgage payments)
- Your ‘Reference Number’ which should be your mortgage account number.
Note that transfers can take 3-5 working days to show on your mortgage account if pay your mortgage from another bank.
How To Make Nationwide Mortgage Bill Payment at a Branch
If you wish not to pay Nationwide Mortgage bill online, you can simply walk to any of the Nationwide branch close to you within business days and make payments to your mortgage by cash or cheque.
Ensure to make cheque’s payable to:
- Nationwide YOUR NAME – for example, Nationwide – John Smith
Also, remember to write your mortgage account number on the back of the cheque.