Midland Mortgage is a division of a federally chartered savings association which has it’s headquarter based in Oklahoma City. They offer mortgages to millions of people across the United States. As a Midland Mortgage customer, you can access your online account center MyMidlandMortgage.com in order to easily pay your bills and manage your account online at any point in time.
Customers can make Midland Mortgage Online Bill Pay simply by visiting MyMidlandMortgage.com, but you must have online access with Midland Mortgage. Should in case you are yet to register for the Midland Mortgage login account, follow the steps below.
How To Register For MyMidlandMortgage.com Online Access
To create your Midland Mortgage online services is very easy and it can only be done at www.MyMidlandMortgage.com.
1. Visit the Midland Mortgage official website www.MyMidlandMortgage.com
2. At the homepage, press the “Sign Up” button underneath the login box to quickly Sign up to access your mortgage online.
3. Kindly enter the information requested below to begin the sign-up process. They include:
- Loan Number
- Social Security Number
- Zip Code of Your Property Address.
4. Once done, press the continue button to proceed further and create a permanent password and as well provide answers to security questions that will be used for future sessions.
5. Complete the whole process as you follow any further instructions provided by the website.
SEE ALSO: PHH Mortgage Payment Online Guide
Now you have your Midland Mortgage online login details ( Loan number and password), kindly proceed to login to make your online bill payment.
Midland Mortgage Online Bill Pay @ MyMidlandMortgage.com
Follow the outline instructions in order to successfully make your MyMidlandMortgage.com bill pay online without stress.
- Go to mymidlandmortgage.com sign-in page and enter your login information
- Move over to the “My Loan” dropdown menu and choose the “Pay My Mortgage” option.
- Now choose either to make a one-time payment or to set up automatic payments.
- Next, provide your banking information
- Choose how much you want to pay
- If you’re making automatic payments, choose or schedule in which you want the payment to be made each month.
- Carefully review your payment information and then submit once all the information you provided is accurate for your payment to be processed.
Other Midland Mortgage Bill Pay Options
Midland Mortgage offers a variety of payment options. Customers who wish not to make pay their bill online can simply choose other payment options which are pay via phone and by mail.
- Midland Mortgage Pay by Phone
Midland accepts payment over the telephone. Just call them on the phone and provide all the requested information. Then Midland will withdraw your mortgage payment directly from your checking or savings account.
- Midland Mortgage Bill Pay By Mail
In order to send your payment by mail, follow the outline instructions below.
- Make your check payable to Midland Mortgage
- Ensure to write your loan number on your check
- Do not send cash or correspondence with your payment
- Mail your payment to the appropriate address listed below
Attn: Payment Processing
P. O. Box 268888
Oklahoma City, OK 73126-8888
For an overnight payment, mail your payment to the following address:
Attn: Payment Processing
999 NW Grand Blvd, Suite 100
Oklahoma City, OK 73118-6077
NOTE: When you send your check for payment, you authorize Midland Mortgage to use information from your check to make a one-time electronic fund transfer from your account or process the payment as a check transaction. The fund may be withdrawn from your account as soon as the same day the check was received.