If you have a mortgage loan from U.S. Bank, it’s important you make your US bank mortgage loan payments on time. For this reason, this article will walk you through the process for you to understand how you will successfully make your US Bank Home Mortgage Bill Payment in order not to end up defaulting on your loan.
With its headquarters based in Minnesota, U.S. Bank is the fifth-largest bank in the country, with over 74,000 employees and $467 billion in assets. They provide personal banking, business banking and wealth management services and mortgages. US Bank offers mortgages designed for almost every need, whether you’re a first-time buyer, or you are building a home or buying an investment property.
Customers with a mortgage loan from U.S. Bank can easily pay US Bank Mortgage loan online. The whole process is very easy and simple. Also, we shall as well outline other US Bank Mortgage bill payment options so that you can decide which is the best method for you. So, to learn more about how to pay off your mortgage with US bank, keep reading.
Ways To US Bank Home Mortgage Bill Payment
Provided you have a mortgage loan from U.S. Bank, you have different ways you can make a mortgage payment. It’s now left for you to choose the best US Bank Mortgage bill payment option that suits your financial situation.
US Bank Mortgage Payment by Mail
Customers with a mortgage loan in U.S. Bank’s servicing system will get their monthly payment statements similar to a credit card statement. The statement contains a payment address of St. Louis. which is the right address to mail your payment once you get the monthly statements. But should in case you have not received your monthly statement, simply send your payment to:
U.S. Bank Home Mortgage
P.O. Box 790415
St. Louis, MO 63179-0415
US Bank Home Mortgage Bill Payment Online
Customers can make a one-time payment to their mortgage from my U.S. Bank account online access. To make a payment online with your U.S. Bank account is easy, provided you follow the below instructions.
- Log into your U.S. Bank account.
- Select the “Bill Payments” option, then Pay a U.S. Bank Account.
- Select your mortgage account in the To drop-down menu, then choose the account you’d like to pay From.
- After that, choose which option to pay, then enter any additional amount that you’d like to pay.
- Press Continue to review your request, then Submit.
How To Make a US Bank Home Mortgage Bill Payment From External Bank Account
Below instructions shows how you can pay using your checking account that isn’t with US bank.
- Simply log into usbank.com and select your mortgage account to access the mortgage dashboard.
- On the upper left side of your account, select Payment.
- Then under the Payment Sources section, select Add account to add the checking/savings account you’d like to pay from.
Note: Once the checking/savings account is entered, it will be saved in the site and will not need to be re-entered the next time that you want to make a payment.
- Now under the Make a Payment section, choose one of the following options:
- Select Monthly Payment to make a regular monthly payment.
- Select Other Payment to make an additional payment to escrow or principal, then enter the amount you would like to pay.
- Select the payment method (the account you’d like to pay from) and the payment date.
- Select CONFIRM PAYMENT.
US Bank Mortgage Payment by Phone
Any U.S. Bank mortgage borrowers can make a payment over the phone by calling U.S. Bank home mortgage customer service number is 800-240-7890. The customer service representatives are ready to assist you with making your payment and they are available from Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST.
Can I make a US Bank Mortgage Payment In Person
Yes, you have the option of paying your mortgage bill in person at a U.S. Bank branch. Your loan number will be required in order for the transaction to be completed. Just visit locations.usbank.com to locate the nearest bank branch.
US Bank Mortgage Repayment Options
Mortgage payments are made monthly, but you can adjust your repayment plan to suit your financial situation via your online U.S. Bank account. Furthermore, you can as well talk to a loan specialist by calling the U.S. Bank mortgage phone number, 800-365-7900, to explore your options if you are meeting up with payments.
Should in case you did not meet up with your payments but want to retain your home, see the below U.S. Bank offer options:
- Repayment plan: This option allows you to pay your regular monthly payment including additional funds that are applied to past-due amounts.
- Hardship loan modification: This option allows you to roll interest and escrow shortage from delinquent payments into the existing loan. You could be qualified for a reduction in your loan interest rate to extend the loan.
- Partial claim: With this, funds are advanced to bring your mortgage current, and a second lien is held on your property in the amount of the advance. Your delinquent payments are due once the first mortgage ends.
For additional question concerning how you can successfully make your US Bank Home Mortgage Bill Payment, kindly use the comment section below.