PNC offers various mortgage payment options, thereby allowing you to choose the one that’s most convenient for you. If you are looking forward to making your PNC Mortgage Loan Payment, then you can choose from the outline PNC mortgage payment options which include paying in person at PNC bank branch, PNC Mortgage online payment, Paying your mortgage using Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), paying by mail and more.
All these PNC mortgage payment options are for you to determine which one will work best for you. To know when your payment is due, you may refer to your loan closing documentation, first payment letter, mortgage statement or coupon book to confirm your payment date.
Ways To Make PNC Mortgage Loan Payment
There are many convenient ways through which a customer can easily make their mortgage payment. Kindly see below outlined PNC mortgage payment options to determine which one that work best for you.
PNC Mortgage Make a Payment in Person
Customers can walk straight to the nearest PNC branch and complete their payment with the assistance of a bank teller. What you need do is to use the coupon in your coupon book or from your billing statement to make your monthly mortgage payments to PNC Mortgage and then write your loan number on your check. You may check here to find out a PNC branch in your state.
PNC Mortgage Online Payment
PNC Mortgage online bill pay is free, secure and easy to use. When making online payments, you decide how much you want to pay. Just add PNC Mortgage to your list of payees through the Pay Bills tab in PNC Online Banking. Then make your payment each month or you can still set up recurring payments for convenience.
- Visit pnc.com and press on the login button to sign in to your online account.
- Type in your user ID and password into the login form to access your PNC account dashboard.
- Click the “Pay Bills” tab under the mortgage section.
- Input your mortgage account number and the payment address zip code from your billing statement.
- Press “Schedule payment.” to schedule your bill payment.
Note: Payments made by 10 p.m. ET will be accounted for on the next business day.
READ ALSO: CitiMortgage Bill Payment Options
How To Pay PNC Mortgage Bill Through Automatic Withdrawals
Once you set up an automatic payment or Electronic Funds Transfer (ETFs), it will help keep you on track to pay off your mortgage on time. This can be done in two options:
- Visit any PNC bank location and speak with a teller OR,
- Request an automatic withdrawal form via phone by calling PNC Mortgage or through your online account. If you do so through your online account, click “payment details” to access the account.
NOTE: EFT set up generally takes 5 to 7 business days. Therefore, you need to continue to make your payments until you receive written confirmation of your enrollment from PNC Mortgage.
PNC Mortgage Pay by Phone
In order to make a quick mortgage payment, simply call the PNC Mortgage phone number at 1-877-429-4129. Once you are connected to an automated system, you can say, “Make a mortgage payment.” From there, you will be asked to provide information like Social Security number or bank account number in order to help complete the payment.
If you want to speak to a representative to help you make your mortgage payment, call the customer service line at 1-800-523-8654 to be connected to the representative which will access your account information and help process your payment.
PNC Mortgage Pay by Mail
Customers can also mail in their monthly PNC mortgage payments. To make your monthly mortgage payments by mail to PNC Mortgage, send it to the address below. But bear in mind that the mailing address varies based on state.
West Coast States
PNC Mortgage P.O. Box 54828
Los Angeles, CA 90054.
East Coast States
PNC Mortgage P.O. Box 6534
Carol Stream, IL 60197.
Pay PNC Mortgage Loan Through Bi-Weekly Draft
The PNC Mortgage Bi-Weekly Draft Program helps you pay off your loan faster and reduce interest payments. You’ll make ½ of a monthly payment every 2 weeks, for a total of 13 monthly payments per year instead of 12.
You can make half of your fixed monthly PNC mortgage payment every two weeks, where the money will be held in escrow. This will allow the bank to withdraw money from your account only when there are sufficient funds to complete your mortgage payment.
Other payment options to make your monthly mortgage payment include:
- Western Union Quick Collect: PNC mortgage payments may be paid at any Western Union location. To find the location nearest to you and get further details by calling 1-800-525-6000 for Western Union. Complete the Western Union Quick Collect form using CODE CITY (PNCMORTGAGE OH) to make your payment. Note that there is a fee associated with this Western Union service.
- Speedpay: Speedpay is an online payment service that provides customers the ability to make instant mortgage payments from any account, including accounts at other banks. An additional fee of $7.00 is charged for all Speedpay payments, but payments from PNC Bank Account (checking, savings, or money market) are free unless otherwise restricted by state law.