A mortgage broker is simply a licensed professional that helps borrowers find lender offers in exchange for a commission. If you are still finding it difficult to locate a Mortgage Brokers In Texas that are close to your area, then worry not because here are updated list of mortgage brokers in your area.
Brokers inquire for rates from multiple lenders in order to find you the best offer. Furthermore, they also assist you with much of the paperwork that you’d normally have to manage yourself. If you’d prefer to pay for the expertise of a local mortgage broker, then consider some of the companies below that are located in your area.
Mortgage Brokers In Texas And Their Contact Information
Below are some of the brokers you should consider looking for in your area. They originate loans and help you connect with a variety of lenders who best fit your financial situation and rate requirements.
|Mortgage Broker||Address||Phone Number|
|First Imperial Mortgage||
|Cross Country Mortgage||
|Dominion Mortgage Corp.||
|The Dinham Companies||
|Home Team Mortgage Company||
|First United Mortgage Group||
Whether you’re purchasing or refinancing a residential property, brokers gather loan options in addition to necessary paperwork, like income and bank statements, credit reports and employment history, to give a file to lenders to secure a home loan, as well as help your transaction close properly and on time.
READ ALSO: How To Make Rocket Mortgage Online Payment
Local Mortgage Lenders in Houston
Should in case you want to meet with local lenders, these Houston lenders are among the highest-volume mortgage providers in the city.
- They have about a dozen offices in the Houston metro area.
- Their User-friendly app allows you to upload documents, check your loan status and even search for homes.
- You can easily complete an online form to pre-qualify.
- Offers home equity lines of credit and loans.
- Specializes in jumbo loans in the Houston area.
- Options of a large selection of home loans, including construction and agriculture mortgages.
- Online access where you can choose a “Quick Start” option or take about 15 minutes to complete a full pre-qualification.
- Established in 2002, with headquarters in Houston and offices in over 30 states.
- A no-credit-score mortgage option is available, as well as bank statement programs and government-backed loans.
- Access to digital mortgage gateway which allows you to complete pre-qual information in few minutes.
- The broad selection of loans includes conventional, government-backed, renovation and even reverse mortgages.
- They have about 20 loan officers in its north Houston office.
Best Houston Mortgage Lenders of 2019
- Quicken Loans: Best for customer service
- Chase: Best for in-person service
- Flagstar: Best for a full-service experience
- Bank of America: Best for in-person service loan
- Depot: Best for customer service
- Caliber: Best for VA borrowers
- PrimeLending: Best for closing costs assistance
- USAA: Best for VA borrowers
- Fairway: Best for mobile experience
- HomeBridge: Best for a wide selection of loan products.
For more questions or contributions in regards to Mortgage Brokers In Texas, kindly drop it in the comment section below.