If you are a policyholder of Acuity home insurance, then note that you can conveniently manage your Acuity home insurance policy online with your Acuity Home Insurance Login details once you register for an online account. Not only that, through your online account, you have access to make Acuity home insurance bill payment and also view the current status of open claims.
In this guide, you will learn how to access and login to your online account, register for a new account if you are yet to create an account, and also how you can successfully pay Acuity home insurance bill online. But before then let’s glance through Acuity home Insurance a bit.
Founded in the year 1925, with it’s headquarter based in Sheboygan, Wisconsin. Acuity provides personal and commercial insurance to customers in over 20 states throughout the country. The company protects individuals, families, and businesses with innovative insurance products backed by world-class customer service.
Their knowledgeable employees are passionate about serving you and take the time to understand your unique needs. Their main personal insurance products deal with auto/vehicle and home coverages. While their business insurance offerings are general liability, crime, property, workers’ compensation, and more.
SEE ALSO: USAA Home Insurance Login
Acuity focus on their customer’s insurance needs so they can focus on doing what they love. Because they help provide you with the peace of mind that your home insurance policy will cover you whenever you need it.
Policyholders can follow the detailed instruction guide below to enroll for an online account.
How To Enroll in Acuity Home Insurance Online Access
1. Go to https://www.acuity.com and click on the login button at the top right side of the page.
2. Once the login form opens, kindly press the “New User” link on the page to create your Acuity Insurance online account.
3. At the Acuity Home Insurance account registration page, kindly fill in the following information as required.
- Policy number
- Mailing street address
- Mailing zip code
4. Once you have provided that information into the appropriate input fields, then click the “Continue” button.
5. Now, follow the on-screen instruction to complete the whole process.
Once done, you will be able to
- View billing information and payment history
- Access policy information and print ID cards online
- Real-time updates on claim status
Acuity Home Insurance Login @ www.acuity.com
- Visit the Acuity homepage at www.acuity.com and press the login button.
- Input your Acuity Home Insurance login credentials (login ID/password) in the “Sign In” form on the left-side of the page.
- After that press the “Log In” link to access your account and manage your policy, billing, and claims information.
Acuity Home Insurance Bill Payment Options
A policyholder who wishes to pay Acuity Home Insurance bill can choose from the available Acuity Home insurance bill payment options outlined in this post. You can make use of the convenient Acuity Home insurance bill payment options such as making a payment online, paying through the mail and as well pay by phone. All these options provide policyholders easier ways of completing their Acuity Home Insurance Bill Payment.
Acuity Home Insurance Bill Pay Online
To make your payment online, a policyholder can sign-in to their online account or make a payment online without logging in. You can pay online by logging into your account or use your Policy Number, ZIP code, and Agency Code to make a one-time payment without logging in.
- To Sign-in to make a payment online, visit www.acuity.com/make-a-payment
- Enter your Acuity Home Insurance login credentials (login ID/password)
- Once you log in, move to the payment option and enter your payment details. (Payments for your policy can be made online via checking account, MasterCard, or VISA.)
- Review your payment and submit for it to be processed.
Acuity Home Insurance Bill Pay by Phone
Policyholders can pay Acuity Home Bill through the phone using the key code from your current bill by calling 800.242.7666. For this Acuity Home Insurance bill pay, you need to use a credit card or checking/savings account. This option is always from Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Acuity Home Insurance Bill by Mail
The Acuity Home Bill Pay can be made through the mail. Paying with this option is very simple and straight-forward. All you need do is to send a check or money order. But ensure to write or include your policy number on your check or money order and make it payable to the company name found on the Payment Remittance portion of your bill or send to
PO Box 718
Sheboygan, WI 53082-0718
To send a payment overnight, send to:
2800 South Taylor Drive
Sheboygan, WI 53081-8474
Note: Payments will be applied to your policy the same day they are received. But payments made after 5:00 p.m. (CST) will be processed the next business day.
If you have any further questions or inquiries concerning Acuity Home Insurance, kindly drop it in the comment box below.